Sunday, January 25, 2009

Thing 24 - Refresh My Blog

Technically, this is a completely new blog because during the first 23 things, I was in a school building where Blogger is blocked. I tried to convert my old blog, at Blogmeister, to a classroom/miscellaneous classroom blog, but it didn't do what I wanted so, I moved here.

I did change/add a couple of things though...
Firstly, notice the snow? It is a cute gadget that I'll leave here for a month.
Secondly, I added Random books from my LibraryThing. Love my Librarything! I participate in the Early Reviewers Group and just got "The Cross: 38102 miles, 38 years, one mission" by Arthur Blessitt. It is a fascinating look at this devoted man and his lifelong mission to follow Jesus. If you want to read it when I'm done, let me know.

I also watched/read the 25 Basic Styles of Blogging slideshow which is similar to the Weblog Usability: The Top Ten Design Mistakes by Jakob Nielson article I read a couple of months ago. I have to say that my opinion has not changed. My blog doesn't fit into a category. I'm not writing it to influence people or get on anyone's list :)

No comments: