Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving part I and II

We had a lovely day Thursday with our daughter's family. Here are the two grand-boys and me in my chair reading a book and "vegging out" after a traditional dinner.
Saturday our son's family and my dear MiL made the trip for another celebration of food and family!
It is my habit to leave a couple of books on the bedside tables in our guest rooms and I am always tickled when a guest connects to a book and takes it away with them to read.
This weekend, my daughter-in-law brought "The Memory Keeper's Daughter" back that she began reading last time she was here. I wonder which of the books she will connect with this visit :)
I put "P.S. I Love You" in my mother-in-law's room and I hope she will like it. Time will tell.
This weekend, I paused in my reading of "Work Hard. Be Nice." to quickly read the House of Night series so that I can put them on my bookshelf at school on Monday. I can think of several students to whom I will recommend these titles.

No comments: